B2 Products is excited to introduce our latest innovative patient handling product – the Bariatric Patient Mover (BPM).
The BPM is designed to help rescuers and healthcare providers safely and efficiently move patients of above average size.
- The BPM is 56” wide by 80” long and is made of durable ballistic weave nylon fabric and heavy weight polypropylene webbing. It can accommodate patients of any size.
- The handles at the ends of the BPM can also be used as attachment points for dragging accessories if needed.
- The coated nylon is fluid resistant and is machine washable.
- There are a total of 16 handles sewn with double-stitched, double-box X patterns for durability and strength.
- The BPM folds up small and comes with a carrying case.
Having the right tool for the job in EMS is essential. The Bariatric Patient Mover is the right tool when your job requires safely moving a patient of above average size.
-The B2 Products Team